Just the life of any other Rachel

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Weirdness

I really want to complain about how frustrated I am.  But I won't.  There's nothing major going on, I'm just irritable.

Instead I'll write about pregnancy weirdness.


  • I feel like I hiccup and burp a lot.  
  • My face has been extra oily.  My hair is also really oily.  I used to be able to wash my hair twice a week.  But now if I don't do it every other day, it gets gross.
  • I don't have to pee all the time during the day, but for some reason, I'm up about 4 times during the night.
  • I don't recognize my boobs anymore.  I've always been pretty small chested.  (The only one in my family, everyone else is chesty).   My sister is always congratulating me on finally becoming a woman.  I think I'm almost as big as her.  :-P
  • I'm hot all the time.  And sweaty.  And more smelly than before.  
  • I've been feeling better now that I'm in the second trimester.  But I'm still having food aversions. I still can't eat tofu, soy, or TVP based foods.  
  • I'm really fortunate in my job.  Mojo will be able to come to work with me, and I may have the option to work from home too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment