Just the life of any other Rachel

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Random Musings


  • I would love to have two washers and dryers.  Even though I don't really have need for them.
  • I have been binge-watching Law and Order SVU.  It gives me bad dream sometimes.  
  • Last week I did all new recipes.  This week I've made all convenience food: spaghetti, tacos, breakfast sandwiches and Mandarin Orange Chik'en and sticky rice.
  • I've been working on an easy quilt for Bertie's birthday.  Thomas the Train print on the front and yellow flannel on the back.  I'm just machine stitching around each box.  It's looking cute, and again, is super easy.
  • I like working on sewing projects, but it makes my neck hurt.
  • On Saturday I'm getting my hair done.  I wonder what colour it will be.
  • Bertie took two baths today.  Mostly, because he was grumpy, and baths help.
  • My house often looks like it was hit by a tornado.
  • Since Bertie is sick we've been watching a lot of cartoons (or gargoons as he says).  I wish we could watch something other than train cartoons.  Ugh.
  • I don't think Aaron and I have been in sync lately.  It happens.  :-/
  • I had a piece of pie tonight.  I still need to eat less sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment