Just the life of any other Rachel

Sunday, February 21, 2016

A day of firsts

I just want to jot these down, before I forget.

  • Bertram peed in the potty today!  I'd been trying to have his sit, which he didn't like.  So I put him on the step stool, and he peed on the second try.  (Then on the floor, I guess he wasn't done).  I was so excited.  He hasn't done it again, but it's a start!  (Yay!)
  • Today was the first time we played in the backyard.  Up until now, it's been the dogs' toilet.  But I've been more diligent about mowing, weeding, and picking up the poop.  So we played back there all together.  At one point Fiona grabbed Charlie bear and ran around the yard with him.  We all chased her, and Bertie thought it was hilarious.
  • While playing in the yard, we had the bubbles out.  Bertie blew some.  He'd never done that before.
  • Later in the day, all the kids were in the bath tub at Grandma's house.  Bertie bit Michael.  He's never bitten anyone (other than me) before.  But to be fair, Michael did put his finger in Bertram's mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment