Just the life of any other Rachel

Thursday, November 14, 2013

I was going to see my dad after work today, but he said he was feeling well, and I could just rest.  But he requested I bring him a couple things when I come visit tomorrow.  Namely, baby food.  I went to my normal stores: Sprouts and Grocery Outlet.  Turns out, I don't really know where one buys baby food.  Sprouts had a few varieties, which were all organic, but pretty expensive.  I didn't mind that too much.  But My dad wanted meat baby food, and Sprouts only had two kinds.  I got a few of each of those.  I wasn't sure if Grocery Outlet would have any baby food.  They didn't have any, but I got a couple little pasta cups.  I may look at Target tomorrow, if I have time.  I assume they'll have baby food, but as it turns out, I really don't know.  Maybe you have to buy it at a special store?

We've been letting Zelda hop up and sit on the couch lately.  But now she's been inviting herself up, which isn't good.  So we've been keeping her off the couch, and she is unhappy about that.  And expresses it by whining, and sad looks.

The driveway got removed.  But now there is a huge pile of dirt in it, so we can't park there.  The tree is supposed come out some time between 11/20 and 12/5, and then the new driveway goes in shortly after that.  The end is supposedly in sight.

We think we've decided on a name for baby Mojo.  But we're not telling anyone, because when we had previously mentioned names we liked, we got a lot of negative reaction (mostly from Aaron's mom).  So we won't be telling anyone, until he's born.

I've been having crazy mood swings this week.  I'm not sure why the mood always swings to bad.  Why can't you be feeling ok, and all of a sudden be super happy?

1 comment:

  1. Target will have baby food. It's probably in the baby section by the formula and such.

    I loved keeping Lena's name a secret. It was nice having something to "reveal" since everyone knew she was a girl. Congrats on picking a name for Mojo!

    ReplyDelete