Just the life of any other Rachel

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Not too much.

I only went to the first hour of church today.  I decided I could only handle one hour of church today, which was just as well, my back was really bothering me this morning.  After I came home I read the paper, and took a three hour nap!  Holy moly.  I could have slept longer too, but when I woke up at 2, I decided I should get up.

Aaron made me some eggs, and then I sat around more.  I meant to work on the quilt, but I've just felt kind of listless lately.  Or, I don't know.  Maybe I'm still depressed.  I just don't feel like doing anything.

I talked to my mom for an hour today.  That was nice.  I miss her, I'm really glad she'll be out here in January and again when Mojo is born.  I was telling her I don't know what she'd do when she's here for 3 weeks after Mojo's birth.  She said I'll do thinks so you can take care of the baby.  Sigh, what a relief.  Someone to make us food, and make the house look less exploded.  I love my mom.

Mojo has been doing flips and barrel rolls lately.  That's pretty fun.

We've chosen a name we think we'll use for Mojo.  But we're not sure, and we don't want to say it, because Aaron's mom is really vocal about names she doesn't like; which are most names.  I think she likes things like Nathan and Matthew etc.  We don't like names like that.  We're in to more old tyme names, and Irish, Celtic names.

I'm really glad it's Thanksgiving week.  I'm excited for a 3-day week.  Lots of rest time, maybe a little shopping (not sure about that yet), lots of family time.

No comments:

Post a Comment