Just the life of any other Rachel

Monday, November 11, 2013

Too much has happened.

If you read my Crohns blog, you'll be update with all the stuff that's been going on with my dad.  He went into the hospital for bleeding a little over a week ago, and ended up having a complete colectomey (ending with a colostomy bag) on Friday.  He was originally supposed to stay for a week following the surgery, but it looks like he may only need 5 days. So things are looking up.

Aaron and I have spent a lot of time at the hospital, or driving to and fro.

Mojo has been moving around a lot.  Especially after I eat in the morning.  I'm still feeling pretty good, my back hurts at the end of some days, and I pee a lot.  I noticed today that I can feel Mojo kicking from the outside.  So now I just need to get Aaron to catch him moving.

Tomorrow our driveway will be ripped out.  The giant, annoying camphor tree will be going (hopefully) soon after that.  I'm looking forward to the tree being gone, and having a flat, non-broken driveway, but it seems like it's going to be an annoyingly long process.

Hopefully we'll be able to go to the temple in the next couple weeks.  It's been over a year since we've been, and I was practically inactive.  But now I've got myself sorted out, and I'd like to go once or twice before Mojo comes along, and runs our lives.

I start my yoga class this week.  I also get my hair done on Friday.


No comments:

Post a Comment