Just the life of any other Rachel

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Catching up.


  • I went back to work last week.  I'm supposed to work MWF 6:30-10:30am.  I also worked on Thursday.  The main girl in billing was off on Thursday and Friday, and Thursday was also staff meeting day.  So my boss said I could bring Bertie with me that day.  I got to work on Thursday at 8:45.  Bertie took a nap in the adjoining office.  He did well while he was awake.  He got fussy during the staff meeting, and figured out that he does need to be covered, and can pull it off.  So I stood behind a cubicle wall.  I usually don't care, but since it's work, I was trying to be a little more discrete.  As for the rest of the days: it wasn't too hard to go back to work.  The schedule is really good, working so early. I think it was a little harder for Aaron, he hasn't quite gotten a morning routine down.  
    This is the outfit Aaron chose on Monday. Plaid and stripes, good combo.
  • Bertram almost rolled back to front this week.  He was up on his side, and then almost all the way over, but then went back.
  • He also is scratching things with all five fingers.
  • I tried on my test pants this week.  When I first tried them, they would only come up to my mid-thigh.  This time, I could pull them all the way up.  They won't button, but they go up!  Yay!
  • We went to Giorgio's for my dad's dinner on Monday.  And we went to dinner at Olive Garden for Amanda's birthday yesterday.
  • On Friday, Bertie and I went to Costco with Janet and Dennis.  Costco is maddening, I'm glad I don't go there too often.  

No comments:

Post a Comment