Just the life of any other Rachel

Monday, August 25, 2014

:Le Sigh:

Today felt had for no particular reason.

I feel like I didn't get enough snuggle/cuddle time with Bertie.  Like I miss him, and he's 20 feet away.  Like I didn't do enough for him, or mommy him enough today.  I feel like a failure.  For no particular reason.

Bertram woke up before I left for work, so I got to nurse him.  (I actually nursed and pumped at the same time). But when I had to leave he was reaching for me (he's started doing that a little).  Granted, he was fine staying with Aaron, but it's hard to leave.

Work was fine.

When I got home, he was asleep at my MiL's house (two doors down).  So I exercised, and showered, and ate lunch.  Then Bertie was awake, so I changed him, and nursed him.  I thought he might still be tired, but he wasn't.

Then we had to run around and do errands.  He wasn't happy while we were doing that, but he slept a little.  But then not when we got home.

I think I concentrated too much on getting things done, and not enough on being mommy.

And it's 9pm and Aaron is just leaving work.

The only thing I have to do tomorrow is exercise.  So I'm going to cuddle and cuddle and cuddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment