Just the life of any other Rachel

Friday, August 1, 2014

The things I want to remember

Yesterday: Eating by myself at Applebee's when Bertie was five months old. Bertie decided he didn't want to sit in his car seat anymore.  So he sat in my lap the whole time while I ate, trying to grab anything within reach.  I gave him my sunglasses, two napkins, two sugar packets, but he still wanted my plate, my fork, my diet coke.  At the end of the meal, I gave him my empty glass, which was cold, and covered in condensation.  He sucked and licked and bit that.

Ongoing: When he's nursing, stops, and looks up at me with a big smile, and dribbles milk everywhere.

Ongoing: When I change his diaper, and rub rash cream on him.  He decides to help out and rub cream too (usually on his belly, thigh or face).

Today: Woke up from napping with Bertram.  I looked over at him, he was already awake, and gave me the biggest smile.

Currently: The long curly hair above either ear.  (Mad scientist/rabbi).


No comments:

Post a Comment