Just the life of any other Rachel

Friday, September 23, 2016

I start with Amazon is a couple of days (Sunday at 12:30am actually).  I'm feeling anxious, which is compounded by the fact that I have not received all the new hire paperwork yet.  I talked to an employment rep who said this was fine.  So maybe I'll get it before I start?  I'd like to know my schedule too.  Not that it matters too much, because it's always in the middle of the night.  But I'd just like to know.

The lump on my neck is still there, it feels a little smaller.  I'm almost done with the antibiotic, though it's taking a toll on my body's flora (or is it fauna?).  Grumble.

Bertie was really good yesterday.  Today he is really bad.  Not listening, having a lot of consequences etc.  He's driving me crazy.  It's nap/quiet time now, and I've had to tuck him in 3 times 4 times already (in a less than 30 minute period).

I finished 30 days of yoga yesterday.  Now Bri and I are alternating choosing workouts every week.

At Target today, I found an unopened bag of Hershey Kisses in my cart in the parking lot.  Score!

I tried to count Macros yesterday and failed.  I may try again in the future, but I need to research what I should be eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment