Just the life of any other Rachel

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

A pretty good day.

Mojo has taken to hurting me lately.  He seems to be most comfortable right under my ribs on the upper right.  I assume he's kicking me, but I can't tell , it could be some other body part.  Also I finally felt him hiccuping today.  I think he'd done it before, but this was the only time I'd recognized what it was.  Today, he was mostly hurting me, really smashing my bones and organs.  I guess this will probably get worse.  I need to see if I can borrow a TENS unit from work.  (I can't remember if I mentioned that I've been calling him Lumpy).  One other pregnancy thing, possibly TMI: the other morning, I work up with a small (quarter sized),wet spot on my shirt.  Colostrum leak?  It hasn't happened again, but it was a little odd.

I found out today that my insurance policy will stay in place while I'm on leave!  Yay!  I still need to pay my portion, but it's still a good deal.  I have a plan I like for Mojo, but I can't sign him up til he's born.  (At least I think, I'll ask Kaiser to be sure).  The plan I like for him is $250 a month, so it's pretty good.

I got caught up on bills today, except rent. We need to go to the bank and get that.  It's nice to be caught up.   Also, we only owe $350 now, so we'll have it paid off by the end of the month!  WooHoo! I also tidied up a little (I've been seriously slacking on chores.  I'm just tired and sore when I get home).

Aaron came home for a little bit, I'm happy I got to see him.  He's been working a lot of nights to get things done before Mojo comes.  It's prime fund-raising time, so he's been doing a lot of that back to back, to have more time free at the end of May and beginning of April.


No comments:

Post a Comment