Just the life of any other Rachel

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Pregnancy Survey

How far along? 34 weeks 1 day
Total weight loss/gain: Still gaining.  Despite really watching my eating, calories, and moving more.  I'm up to about 38 lbs so far.
Maternity clothes? I can still squeeze into a couple regular shirts.  Otherwise it's all preggy clothes.  I have 2 pairs of full panel jeans that I love.
Sleep: Still good.  I have no issues falling or staying asleep (except having to pee)

Best moment this week: Aaron talking about future things with our son.  It's pretty neat.
Movement: I got a really swift kick to the ribs this week.  That was really painful.
Food cravings: Mushroom pizza, hot dogs, baked goods.
Food aversions: Not much.  If I have any, they're fleeting.
Gender: He's still a boy!
Labor Signs: I have a few little cramps off and on, but I don't think it's labour related.

Belly Button in or out? Still in.  I'm surprised by that.
What I miss: Sleeping on my back.  Not waddling.
What I am looking forward to:  Getting the rest of the baby stuff we need, and hopefully feeling more "ready"
Milestones: Babies born after 34 weeks have no more lasting issues than babies born at 40 weeks.  Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment