Just the life of any other Rachel

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Is this it?

I think I may be in early labour.  It's 11:30pm, and I've been having contractions since 9pm.  But they aren't getting stronger, and the spacing isn't steady.  For the 9 o'clock hour, they were about 4 minutes apart, and lasted 30-40 seconds.  Then they were sporadic, now they're happening again, but they're about 5.5 minutes apart.

I sent Aaron to bed.  He has a lot going on tomorrow, assuming I don't go into actual labour.  I would like to sleep, but it's not happening at the moment.  Tomorrow is supposed to be my last day before maternity leave.  And Friday is the birthing class.  I'm really hoping to actually attend the class.

The contractions aren't terrible yet.  The most uncomfortable thing is when I need to go pee.  Sitting on the toilet is really hurty, it feels like I need to take the biggest poop.

I'm 36 weeks, 5 days.  So it's a little early too.  And first babies are supposed to come late.  Grr.

I had Aaron put the car seat back in the car.  I packed my hospital bag.  We'll see what happens.

1 comment:

  1. Cambria came at exactly 37 weeks. First babies or not, they definitely have their own timeline. :)

    ReplyDelete