Just the life of any other Rachel

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Bullets


  • The boy scout quilt that Aaron made sold at the charity auction for $195!!!
  • We're supposed to stop being in the freezing range tomorrow.  (I'm so ready!)
  • I had prenatal yoga tonight.  I'm still pretty flexible, but my belly is noticeably starting to get in the way.
  • I think we're going to try to make a registry for Mojo this week.  Maybe tomorrow, if Aaron doesn't have to work.  We're going to register at Target.
  • I keep trying to watch Survivor, and I keep hating it.
  • I've been getting pretty well caught up at work.
  • We still don't have a tree set up, and Christmas is two weeks away.  :-/
  • I was too tired today (and a little lightheaded) so I only took a short walk at lunch, and took a 40 minute nap.
  • I only got in 6500 steps.  :-(
  • 9pm, that means I need to get ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment