Just the life of any other Rachel

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Bits


  • I teach Relief Society (ladies Sunday School) once a month, and I always bring a treat.  I've been bringing a gluten-free option lately, because a lot of people are doing that.  I have two packs of GF flour at home: soy and buckwheat.  Today I made a half batch of M&M cookies with the soy flour.  Ugh, they were awful!  (If you know me, you know what a sweet tooth I have, and I've never met a cookie I didn't like).  They looked bad, super flat, and limp.  And they tasted terrible.  I usually like the flavour of soy, but it was like the soy had gone bad or something.  I didn't even bake all the dough.
  • I stopped by and saw Sophie after work to talk about baby shower stuff.  Poor Kaylee has terrible diaper rash.  Sophie and I ended up just talking a lot of baby and pregnancy stuff.  It was nice.
  • I organized my cloth diapers yesterday, I think we're pretty well set, so that's exciting.
  • I realized today that I still have room to do the Humira shot on my belly.  :cue the hallelujah chorus:
  • Aaron is sick.  I think this is day three.  He has a cold of some sort, so he feels bad.  He came home from work early and had to get someone else to cover his meeting today.  That means he must feel bad.  I made up the guest bed, in the front room, for him.  (He said he'd sleep in there tonight).  Poor kid.  He bought me flowers on his way home to apologize in advance for his whiney-ness.  
  • Aaron told me he had a dream about Mojo last night.  This is very rare, he usually doesn't remember his dreams.  He said Mojo had a lot of light coloured hair.  :swoon:
  • Mojo has been really wiggly today, which is fun.  And according to the baby app, his testicles are descending this week.  And he's taking little practice breaths of amniotic fluid.

No comments:

Post a Comment