Just the life of any other Rachel

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Pictures




I put the pictures up for my Marmie, since she doesn't have facebook.

Today was bath day for animals.  I bathed Moss and Yoie, and had Aaron do Zelda, since I can't lift her anymore.

I feel like the fatigue has come back again, but I guess that's to be expected.

We got to park in the driveway today.  And, we can fit both cars side by side!  Yay!  Now we can fit 4 cars in the driveway.

I'm really looking forward to Christmas this year.  I think I did pretty well at buying gifts this year.

I've been training MJ at work this week, she'll be taking over most of my billing stuff while I'm on leave.  She's the most senior girl at the front desk.  She's a quick learner, and I think she'll do a great job.  But training is hard, and I don't feel like I'm a very good teacher.  But we're making progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment