Just the life of any other Rachel

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Pregnancy survey

How far along? 27 weeks, 2 days
Total weight loss/gain: 28 lbs total at my last prenatal visit.  Oops.
Maternity clothes? Almost exclusively.  I have a few pjs I can still wear, some normal shirts and some of my looser sweaters.  But all normal (read: not yoga) pants are maternity
Sleep: Pretty good, surprisingly.  I'm usually really tired by bedtime.  (I've had to take Benedryl some nights for itchiness), I get up 2-4 times during the night to pee, but I fall back to sleep quickly.  The only time I have issues is when I have bad indigestion. 

Best moment this week: Nothing really stands out.  Maybe Aaron finishing his charity quilt, but nothing momentous pregnancy related.
Movement: I love feeling him move!  I feel really connected when he moves.  Aaron's felt him move a few times too.
Food cravings: Sweets.  Mexican food, Spicy food.
Food aversions: Not much.  I want to eat most everything I see.
Gender: He's still a boy!
Labor Signs: Nothing, thank goodness.  Not Braxton Hicks, either.

Belly Button in or out? Still in, but it is starting to get a little more shallow.  (I have a really deep belly button).  No linea negra yet either, maybe I won't get one, since I've pretty fair.
What I miss: Getting off the floor(bending, getting off of the couch, etc) without struggling.  Not weighing almost 190lbs!  (Eek!)
What I am looking forward to:  My shower, getting Mojo's room set up, meeting him.
Milestones: I'm past the point of viability, which makes me feel a little better, since I'm a worrier.

No comments:

Post a Comment