Just the life of any other Rachel

Monday, October 24, 2016

24. A smattering of Jessica and Rachel shenanigans.

Here are some of the things we were up to as kids:

  • At a carpet store, we climbed the pyramid of carpet rolls.  Dad said to come down, to which I said to Jessica "We don't have to listen to him."  It turned out we did.
  • We used my mom's Toyota's windshield as a slide.
  • When we were really little (3 and 4ish) we would pee in the backyard.  I don't know why.  I think we were pretending to be cats, and that's what cats do.
  • Once when we were in the bath, we cover ourselves with soap suds, and told mom we were ghosts.
  • We had an imaginary ghost that lived in our room.  (At least I assume he was imaginary).  We called him shadow.
  • We would run through the racks of clothes at the store, but I think all kids do this.
  • We dressed up Drummer (the cat) on more than one occasion (or at least attempted to).
  • When Rebecca was a baby, we would pull on the corners of her mouth and say "Happy, sad, happy, sad" and giggle like mad.

1 comment:

  1. You forgot about knocking down the manikin.

    ALSO you told me til I was like 12 that ghost was real!

    ReplyDelete