Just the life of any other Rachel

Monday, October 31, 2016

31. Answered Questions

1. Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
This is a difficult question.  I would be tempted to say someone famous.  But I would be too nervous and weird, and would say something dumb.  I would say my family: mom, dad, Jessica, Rebecca, Aaron and Bertie.
2. Would you like to be famous? In what way?
Short answer, no.  Long answer, maybe.  If I could be famous, but unknown, like most authors, or artists. Where maybe your name is known, but not who you are.
3. Before making a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why?
Not out loud.  But in my head a little.  I like to be prepared.
4. When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?
I sang to myself in the car on the way home from work. I sang to Bertie today.
5. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?
I would want to keep my mind.  My body is not useful if my brain is mush.
6. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?
Cancer.
7. Name three things you and your partner appear to have in common.
We are dorks. We like playing cards. We have the same goals in life.
8. For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
My family.

No comments:

Post a Comment